We use different cosmetics like ointments, lotions, creams, and moisturizers in our daily lives to look good, healthy and fresh. Different make-up adoption has different effects on our face and body parts. Natural and herbal make-up products are very much in use because of their naturalness as the belief that the effect will be natural with no real side-effects. One of such natural product is Turmeric, a flowering plant which has a strong, bitter flavour. Curcumin is the main compound of it which is also a potent antioxidant. Turmeric has scientifically proven to have benefits likely to prevent heart diseases. Turmeric is anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory as well as anti-microbial properties. Turmeric is found in tropical South Asia. First let see some of its uses and also analyze how it can benefit you to turn your face skin glowing.
General uses of Turmeric
- Turmeric has been used for centuries in east for many purposes
- They used turmeric in Chinese medicine to treat several health problems like treatment of liver and gall bladder
Turmeric as a natural beauty payback
- As it is high in antioxidants, it helps in slowing down the cell damage
- It’s natural use as an exfoliant improves the texture of skin
- Good for acne, dry skin, psoriasis, and eczema
- A great skin toner which reduces pigmentation and even it out
- Wrinkled skin is said to wear off on its use
Turmeric for face
People have been using turmeric as a beauty ingredient for hundreds of years. Some benefits of turmeric for face are that it has anti-inflammatory properties, so it treats acne and reduces scarring. It can help with anti-aging, reduce wrinkles and make your face skin glowing. And also helps for glowing skin. There are many cosmetics varieties in the market that really help in skin glowing effects. You can purchase them from ordinary cosmetic stores to mega shopping malls where ever you live. From branded stuff to the generic products all available proclaiming the same results. You can shop online also with many discounted offers such as Mio Skincare discount codes. They also put various other offers and deal on routine or occasional basis. But at home, you have so many natural ingredients being used in your daily life which can also help to make your face make-up. Different sort of face masks can be prepared using turmeric in combination with other natural ingredients like cucumber, coconut oil, honey etc. for skin treatment and glow. Let’s check out a few here;
Face Masks Types made with Turmeric
Turmeric with Apple Cider and Organic Honey
Turn your face skin glowing like a white moon by following simple steps;
· Mixing turmeric powder with organic apple cider vinegar, organic honey and milk or yogurt.
· Before applying on your face, cleanse it with water and dry it.
· Let it rest for 10-15 minutes
· If your skin looks yellowish pale for sometimes, this will go away in a few hours turning into a glowing lit face
Turmeric with Rice and Organic Honey
· We can achieve similar results when you just replace apple cider with Rice.
· Here you will let it dry for 20 minutes and scrub it off when taking a shower.
· On removal apply moisturizer and see the unbelievable results.
Turmeric with Lemon and Yoghurt
· Good for sensitive skin when the face mask is prepared on combining with milk, lemon, vitamin-B, calcium, Alpha hydroxyl acids and other potent antioxidants.
· Gently mix the ingredients and keep them aside for 5 minutes
· Apply the mixture to your face and wait for about 15-20 minutes
· Rinse off to see the glowing effect
Turmeric Face Scrub with Almond Milk
· Good for damp skin, when turmeric is mixed with almond milk and baking soda
· Stir and combine it
· Massage over all the face very well
· Rinse off and apply moisturizer to see the glowing effect
Turmeric with raw honey and coconut milk
· Good for tightened and glowing skin, when ground turmeric is mixed with raw honey and coconut
· Stir and combine it to make a thin paste
· Wait for 20 minutes and then rinse it off with warm water
· See the effects when the inflamed areas are covered up
Turmeric with Chickpeas and cucumber
· Good for anti-inflammation and enhancing skin texture, when turmeric is mixed with flour, cucumber and coconut milk
· Form a thick paste and leave it for 5 minutes
· Apply on face and wait for 15 minutes
· Rinse with warm water and dry it to see the effect
Turmeric with Egg and Olive Oil
· Good for facelift and glow, when turmeric is mixed with egg yolk and virgin olive oil
· Combine to make a paste and apply it on the face
· Leave and let it dry for about 20 minutes
· Rinse with warm water to see the effects
Ayurveda is a medical system with deep roots embedded in the Indian subcontinent historically. In these thousands of natural herbs and ingredients are used in treatment; turmeric being one of them. Use of turmeric helps your body stay fit and face skin glowing.
· Turmeric in used in Ayurvedic practices like improving overall body strength and relief of pain
· Turmeric volatile oil is effective against ailments of the respiratory tract.
· Healing of peptic ulcers is also a benefit of using capsules filled with turmeric
· Turmeric naturally works as a digestive stimulant
· Turmeric when mixed with milk and taken orally also treats wounds
· Directly it can treat internal wounds when made as a paste with natural oil and applied
· The other effects of turmeric use include inhibition of joint inflammation
· Turmeric can fight against cardiac and kidney disorders effectively
Few Other essential tips and ingredients for glowing skin
- Drink plenty of water as it hydrates the complete body and face
- Use Vitamin C serum or toner as it brightens and adds a glow to the face
- Moisturizers also help with the face skin glowing, if it is dry use thick and if it’s oily go for a thinner moisturizer
- Yogurt is an excellent skin ingredient as it contains lactic acid which helps with brightening. When mixed with turmeric, it may also help with acne and would provide a glow to the face.
And remember this always
Remember, turmeric helps with face skin glowing but don’t use tons of it in a recipe as it can stain your skin for long periods. It is better to follow the exact make-up instructions for significant results. Following a healthy diet and lifestyle will also add a natural glowing beauty to your healthy skin.